Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: Hoping for a better tomorrow

Last week's weight: 172.6
This week's weight: 172.2
Difference: -0.4
Total weight lost since January 2010: 99.6

The past couple of weeks have been one big whirlwind. I've been working anywhere from 10 to 13 hours a day, which means I haven't exercised or kept track of what I've eaten. So I'm surprised I lost again this week.

I've noticed during the past 2 1/2 years, though, that often the most stressful times are when I do lose weight. Maybe that's because I just don't have time to eat. And I think I'm finally making smarter choices without really thinking about it.

That said, my moments of weakness are still there. After yesterday's weigh-in, I vowed to at least return to logging everything I eat/drink through the Weight Watchers online system. It didn't go so well. I get 26 points a day, but I ate/drank the equivalent of 51 points yesterday. Yes, that's very bad.

I had a lot of emotional reasons for yesterday's overeating. But I don't believe in excuses. So I'm going to try to put it behind me and move on. Maybe I'll do better today. And then even better tomorrow. That's all I can hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment