Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Head, shoulders, knees and toes

That's been running through my mind all day because the only part that isn't sore is my head. After four days of focusing on strength-training exercises, I've got a terrible pain in my right shoulder/neck muscle. My knees ache every time I move and all of the muscles in my feet hurt.

Other than that, I feel great! Naturally, the scale isn't cooperating, but I feel happy with myself for trying something different. I know that it will take time to see results, so I just need to stick with it. I've visited two different boot camp programs in the past four days and I left one with a list of exercises to complete over the next two weeks to build p my stamina.

Now I just have to decide if the classes are something I want to try. I liked them both, but they are very expensive. I can afford them if I cut out a few other luxuries. So I have a lot to thik about ver the next two weeks.

Also, the muscle soreness might be a deterrent. I know that's just part of the process, but it's still not say dealing with it. Plus, my muscles are sore. I haven't injured anything. I'm just using muscles that are used to sitting around doing nothing. They don't like this new approach. But we've all got to deal with change at some point in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment