Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: Disappointed

Last week's weight: 173.4
This week's weight: 173.2
Difference: -0.2
Total weight lost since January 2010: 98.6

I tried really hard this week, so I expected to see a better result on the scale when I weighed-in yesterday. I was diligent about tracking my Weight Watchers points and I exercised six out of seven days. In fact, I barely went over my daily points allotment and I earned far more activity points than I used. Why didn't the scale reward my efforts?

Feeling frustrated, I went a little overboard yesterday -- using 18 of my weekly points in one day. I didn't even eat anything worth it (well, except two mini cupcakes). Instead, I wasted those valuable points on snacking simply because I was disappointed with the number on the scale.

As usual, I feel bad about it today. So I've spent the morning searching recipes and making a plan for the weekend that should keep me from repeating yesterday's mistakes. But it won't be easy. All I can seem to think about our foods that aren't good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment