Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: Better than I deserve

Last week's weight: 177
This week's weight: 175.8
Difference: -1.2
Total weight lost since January 2010: 96 pounds

I may have stumbled a bit last weekend (in more ways than one), but at least I didn't fall down completely. I've been beating myself up some for eating nearly an entire pizza and a piece of carrot cake last Saturday. I knew it was wrong when I was doing it. I knew why I was doing it. Yet I did it anyway. That's a behavior I want to stop. This week's weigh-in went better than expected given those indulgences. What helped, I think, is that I was quite diligent about tracking my Weight Watchers points every other day this week. I counted everything and made sure I didn't go over my daily points any other day. I also exercised three days this week. And, once again, I'm just happy to still be losing weight and making progress toward my goal. Only 25 pounds to go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment