Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: Letting my guard down

Last week's weight: 175.8
This week's weight: 175.6
Difference: -0.2
Total weight lost since January 2010: 96.2

It wasn't a bad week, but it also wasn't a good week. I didn't have any major binging moments, but I did let my guard down a few times. I knew as I was eating Thai fried rice last week that I shouldn't be. Then I splurged on wine and snacks at an event Monday and I overate Tuesday during a Leadership Wilmington session. I exercised a lot in an attempt to offset my eating, but I guess it wasn't really enough. I know I should be happy that I didn't gain. But I had hoped to lose at least a pound this week. Plus, I'm headed out of town for the weekend, which most likely means indulging on foods I don't normally eat. My mom's making spaghetti and pot roast. How can I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment