Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekly weigh-in: Better late than never

Last week's weight: 181.2
This week's weight: 180.4
Difference: -0.8
Total weight lost since January 2010: 91.4

Sorry this post is really late, but I had family visiting for the Azalea Festival and I didn't have time to blog. I actually weighed in a day early (last Thursday instead of Friday) and was pleased with the result. Since then, however, I've indulged too much and I'm really worried about what I'll see when I step on the scale this Friday. What's even worse is that I'm about to go on vacation and that always spells trouble. I'm going to try to keep up my exercise and watch what I eat, but I know I won't do as well as I'd like. I've already slacked a little with my 5K training this week.

I started to skip the blog, but I truly believe that writing about my journey helps keep me accountable. So even though I don't have much to say, I'm at least getting it on the record. I'm struggling. I'm frustrated. I'm discouraged. But I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment