Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekly weigh-in: This is torture!

Last week's weight: 181.8
This week's weight: 181.2
Difference: -0.6
Total weight lost since January 2010: 90.6

I was so disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning. I know a half pound isn't bad, but I truly expected more. I tried so hard this week. My eating habits were nearly perfect and I exercised. There were a few times when I was so hungry, but I was determined to stick to my Weight Watchers points allotment. I know following the points system works. I really wish I knew how to explain just how much of a struggle this past week was.

After this morning's traumatic weigh-in (and a stressful morning at the office), I've already splurged a little more than I should have on snacks. And I'm going to dinner with friends. I'm going to try not to go overboard. I know I can make a smart choice that satisfies me and won't put me too far over my points target.

It's weeks like this one where my frustration gets unbearable. If I try so hard and don't see results, why am I trying? I know that's not the right attitude, but what else am I supposed to think? I could really use a few good weeks strung together to motivate me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment