Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Good news, bad news

Last week's weight: 186.8
This week's weight: 189.8
Difference: +3
Total weight lost since January 2010: 82

Obviously, weeks of poor food choices are catching up with me. As has been the case for almost a year now, I lose a little, then I gain a little. After doing so well during the first half of 2010, it can be really depressing to look at how little progress I've made since then. I've lost just 16 pounds in the past year.

That's the bad news. I don't like being stuck in the 180s and now I'm in danger of going back into the 190s. I know that if I don't make changes, my weight will start creeping up. It's frustrating.

But there is good news. With the weather getting cooler, I've pulled out last year's long pants. And they are too big. Not by much, though. Still, they are loose enough that I need more new clothes. So I may not have seen a big change on the scale in the past year, but I have lost one clothes size. I guess I should be happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment