Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: No harm done

Last week's weight: 184.8
This week's weight: 184.8
Difference: 0
Total weight lost since January 2010: 87 pounds

I weighed in a day early this week because I have family coming to visit for the long weekend and figured I'd probably not eat as well as I should. The really good news is that all of the junk food consumed during last weekend's hurricane didn't have as big of an impact as I expected.

I'm honestly shocked that I didn't gain weight this week. Of course, there will be splurging this weekend, so I'll be singing a different tune next Friday. But that's OK. As I've said quite a few times recently, I seem to be hovering around the 85-pounds-lost zone. As long as I'm not gaining, I'm not going to worry about it too much.

I still have my goal in mind (35 more pounds to go), but I'm not going to stress about staying right where I am a little longer. Maintaining isn't easy. And I truly believe that eventually I'll start losing again. With everything else going on in my life right now, though, I can live with the weekly ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment