Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: Off to a good start

Last week's weight: 183
This week's weight:179.2
Difference: -3.8
Total weight lost since January 2010: 92.6

Week one of this year's Biggest Loser Challenge at work went well ... as far as losing weight goes. Pretty much everything else about this week has been terrible. With two exceptions, my eating was right on track. I worked really hard at not letting stress dictate my eating habits. I almost caved several times -- considering pizza, pasta, Cheez Doodles and a cheeseburger. But I resisted temptation. I also drank lots of water this week and exercised every day. So I'm surprised that I lost as much as I did, but not surprised that I lost. I did the right things. Now I just need to keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. A true inspiration....I have joined the group this year and have a goal of 40 pounds....

    ReplyDelete