Friday, May 18, 2012

Seeing is believing

In case you missed my post earlier today, let me tell you again that I've officially reached the 100 pounds lost mark. As with my previous milestone moments, I had a new photo taken. This is the third time my friend and StarNews photographer Paul Stephen has taken time to help me document my progress. I really can't express how thankful I am that he pushes me to have these photos taken. (For the record, he didn't take the before photo.) And, of course, I'm going to share them with you. Instead of sharing the full progression, I thought it would be appropriate to simply show a before (271.8 pounds) and after (171 pounds) photo. Even I have to say, "Wow!" I'm adding a couple of more images from today's session just so you can get the full picture. (You can also click here to see previous photos taken during my journey.) And, don't forget, I still have 20 more pounds to lose. Paul says he expects to be taking more photos in four months. That sounds like a pretty good goal. Wish me luck.


1 comment:

  1. Ack! For the record, you look a lot like Toni Colette, who is completely and utterly awesome!

    ReplyDelete