Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekly weigh-in: It's all about choices

Last week's weight: 180.4
This week's weight: 180
Difference: -0.4
Total weight lost since Jan. 1, 2013: 1.4 pounds

I had more good eating days than bad this week. That's a good sign. I ate too much sugar (eating sweet tarts as I write this). That's a bad sign. I exercised four out of seven days when my goal was five days. That's a mixed sign.

I know I've said this before but reaching my goal weight depends on my ability to make the right choices. Every day I'm faced with what feels like a million decisions about food. When you add in having to make a bazillion decisions about work, my brain gets tired.

More than once this week, I had to remind myself how far I've come. I've lost 91.8 pounds since January 2010, and I'm healthier and happier than ever. These are all good signs. And that's enough for me to consider this a good weigh-in week.

No comments:

Post a Comment