Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Another setback

Last week's weight: 191
This week's weight: 192.8
Difference: +1.8
Total weight lost: 79

The number on the scale this morning was pretty much exactly what I expected. I knew it hadn't been a good week. I did well early in the week, but ate terrible on Wednesday and Thursday. It doesn't help that I've been in some sort of funk since Wednesday. I feel like I can't do anything right. I've also noticed that for about two weeks now, I feel fat. I never use that word, but it's truly how I feel these days. I don't know why. Maybe it's the up and down numbers I've been seeing on the scale for quite some time now. The only bright spot is that I did walk 2.4 miles yesterday. That's the first exercise I've gotten in weeks. With the weather getting warmer, I'm hoping I will start getting outside more.

1 comment:

  1. there is somethign about this week. My friend Angela wrote almost the same things and I don't know if you saw my post, but I had a "weirdness" this week. Not to be pollyannna..but it is about trying a knot at the end of the rope and hangin on. You did what I did and what angela did..and I think it courageous..1.) you admitted what was going on by talking and sharing about it. 2.) you saw what was going on and made a change 3.) and most importantly you SHOWED up for something (the walk) that made for something healthy that offset what was not healthy! In my book..that is an act of courage. You, like Angela and so many of US..the WE..in all this keep me inspired and I am grateful for you today. Much love to you lady! here's to the azaleas and the warm and happy blessings of the Spring! life renewed..

    ReplyDelete