Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: The up and down continues

Last week's weight: 192.8
This week's weight: 191
Difference: -1.8
Total weight lost: 80.8

The scale was my friend today. I made a lot of smart food choices this week and I walked 6.6 miles total. I could have done better -- like not eating a corn dog, french fries (twice), chocolate Easter candy, popcorn and a slushy. But all-in-all, I think the exercise helped balance out the splurges. And this once again prove that when I'm keeping track and exercising, I lose weight. It's not rocket science. I just need to stick with it. Mentally, I feel weak. I see temptations everywhere. While I'm not always giving in, I am giving in more than I used to. But I will also admit that this past week is the closest I've come to feeling like I was making progress in a long time. I guess that's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment