Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Controlled chaos

Last week's weight: 183.4
This week's weight: 182.2
Difference: -1.2
Total weight lost since January 2010: 89.6

I did actually weigh-in Friday morning, but the chaos of movie filming in the newsroom kept me from having time to blog yesterday. I'm pleased with the number I saw on the scale, but I fear I got lucky because when I weighed this morning, my weight was the same as last week's. I wouldn't have been surprised if I hadn't lost weight this week. I did well with exercising, but my eating wasn't great. Lots of little splurges ... almost something every day.

As I noted earlier in the week, though, I'm happy that as I ate more, I exercised more. The week was quite hectic and chaotic. I didn't always make the best choices but I didn't make the worst choices either. I feel like I need to really focus this week so I don't lose sight of my goal.

I am so close to reaching the 90-pounds-lost milestone. I'd really like to get there this week, but I know I am going to have to be vigilant ... especially with more holiday events just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment