Monday, August 1, 2016

So far, so good

As the end of day four approaches, I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I slipped a little Sunday (the wine made me do it), but I've definitely been eating much better. And the scale has been very friendly.

Sunday was actually the hardest day so far. So the fact that I made it through and I went over my daily points allotment by just a little bit makes me happy. Today, at the office, I also had to resist the pile of Kit-Kits on the counter. It wasn't easy!

I've got a few more pitfalls facing me this week. I have a working lunch Tuesday (I've ordered a salad) and I'm going to the Sharks baseball game on Thursday. I haven't figured out how to approach the game. Hoping a good idea will strike before then.

The good news is that I'm thinking about what I will eat and really trying to plan ahead. Planning ahead is a major key to my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment