Friday, August 5, 2016

Weigh-in: Week 1

Weight lost: 2.2 pounds

While I'm not ready to publicly report my actual weight as I used to do, I do want to report on my progress each week. Friday's are my official weigh-in day. I'm happy I lost weight this week, especially since I had a few setbacks along the way.

I feel like I'm off to a good start, but this past week wasn't perfect. What I'm happy about is that even when "splurging" I still made better choices than I made a week ago. I also cooked a lot of healthy food.

One area where I wasn't successful is exercise. I walked only one day and didn't reach 10,000 any days. Sigh

That said, I'm already planning meals for this weekend and next week. Saturday will be a challenge since I'm going to Ribfest. But I think I should be able to continue my progress the rest of the week.

My ultimate goal is to lose an average of 1 pound a week. I think I can lose 1 pound this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment