Friday, August 12, 2016

Weigh-in: Week 2

Bad news. I gained 0.4 pounds. That brings my total lost since I restarted my journey to 1.8 pounds.

The setback is disappointing. I let emotional eating get the better of me this past week. I've been under a lot of stress and I haven't made the best good choices.

There's no excuse ... but it didn't help that we had pizza in the office twice this week. And then there were treats from the new Publix. Today alone we've had chocolate chip cookies, cake and chips with queso dip. I resisted the sweets early on, but the cheese dip proved to be too much. I had just a few, but more than I should have.

I'm having dinner out tonight. I have a plan that includes healthy choices. I just need to stick to it.

I'm going to regroup tomorrow and plan meals for the coming week. My goal is an average of one pound a week. I'll have to make good progress this week to catch up and stay on track.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment