Friday, August 26, 2016

Weigh-in: Week 4

I lost 1.2 pounds this week, which brings my total to 3.8. So I'm still shy of meeting my goal of one pound a week, but I'm gaining ground.

My final weigh-in for the month will be next Thursday (instead of Friday) because I'm heading out of town Thursday morning. I'm really hoping I can make a little more progress. My goal for the month was 5 pounds. I feel so close yet so far away.

Also, I'm surprised at my progress this week. I had two major slip-ups -- A Big Mac from McDonald's and a giant cheeseburger and fries from Carolina Ale House. Apparently, I was craving cheeseburgers this week.

I've got a few stressful situations coming up, so I'll have to be extra vigilant if I'm going to stay on track through the end of the month. I know it won't be easy, but I hoping that advance planning for pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment