Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: I'm being tested

Last week's weight: 189.2
This week's weight: 189.2
Difference: 0
Total weight lost since January 2010: 82.6

Blah. Blah. Blah. How many weeks in a row can I say the same thing? So I didn't gain. I'm actually surprised. But I didn't lose. And I exercised a lot! This week has been filled with lots of emotional ups and downs. In fact, this whole year has been that way.

If I'm being honest (to quote Simon Cowell), I want to eat all the time. And some days, I do. I guess the bright spot is that I don't pig out on awful foods. If I get derailed, it's usually not that bad. So I'm maintaining.

Honestly, I just need something positive to focus on. Too much negativity surrounding me these days. I don't like emotional drama. When I get dragged into it, I don't handle it well. And the past year has been one bad thing after another.

It's time for something good to happen to me. Seriously. Enough is a enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment