Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekly weigh-in: My ho-hum life

Last week's weight: 184.2
This week's weight: 183.6
Difference: -0.6
Total weight lost since January 2010: 88.2

So I'm glad I lost a little again this week, but the scale (for once) was very kind. If you looked at what I ate this past week, you'd understand my surprise. I did well early in the week, but then the mini candy bars and Cheez-Its got the better of me. I did exercise a little, though, so I'm happy about that.

Overall, I just feel like my life has become boring. I go to work. I eat. I sleep. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes, I do fun things with my friends. But then there are all the other hours and days that my life just feels very ho-hum.

I need something fun and exciting to focus my energy on. Or maybe what I really need is something that makes me feel good about myself. Instead, I just feel blah, blah, blah all the time.

As usual, it's not all bad news. Emotionally, I've felt better this week than I have in a month (since the breakup), so I'm happy about that. I'm hoping that means I've turned the corner and I'm ready to let go. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment