Friday, June 11, 2010

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

I'll start with the bad news. This morning's weigh-in didn't go quite as well as I'd hoped. I lost just over a half pound, bringing my total weight loss since January up to more than 41 pounds. I know I should be happy. A loss is a loss. And considering I splurged a little at a cookout last weekend and at dinner out on Wednesday, I know I'm lucky I didn't gain. Plus, I haven't exercised in more than a week. But like most people trying to lose weight, I want it to happen faster.

So the good news, apparently I wasn't the only one at work struggling this week. I lost the second-highest percentage of weight this week. I've even moved up to third place in the overall competition.So that's exciting. It also goes to show just how difficult it is to stick with it. BTW, I only think this is good news because I am a competitive person. I like that I moved up in the standings.

No comments:

Post a Comment