Friday, June 18, 2010

What a week

Emotionally, this has been one roller-coaster of a week. I've been all over the place, and there were probably more low moments than high ones. But the week did end on a high note.

The results of today's weigh-in were surprising -- 3.8 pounds. I was shocked. I expected about 2 pounds based on what I'd been seeing on the scale at home each day. I've had a couple of slow weeks recently, so maybe the scale is finally catching up.

This week's loss brings me up to 45.2 pounds total since the beginning of the year. I still can't believe it. In addition to losing a lot this week, I was able to wear a new shirt I just bought in a smaller size. And everyone (well, at least 15 people) told me how much they liked it or how nice it looked. That does a lot for a person's motivation.

So I'm feeling pretty good and happy to end the week on a positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment