Friday, June 25, 2010

The scale surprised me today

The results of today's weigh-in surprised me. I lost more than 2 pounds this week, which brings my grand total since January up to 47.6 pounds. I really did try to take it easy this week but I expected to lose about a pound. Of course I was thrilled with the number I saw. Besides, I'm about to go on vacation and I'm fully prepared to gain weight. I don't want to overdo it, but I also don't want to worry too much. I was just telling my mom that I've really gotten used to making smart food choices. Sure, I might gain a couple of pounds while on vacation, but that seems reasonable. I know I'm going to splurge. But I think I'll be fine as long as I don't go crazy and eat all the things I used to eat. Instead, I'm hoping I can indulge a little each day, but mostly stay on track. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment