Thursday, June 10, 2010

Does crazy = weight loss?

Maybe. Sometimes, it feels like the craziest weeks are the ones where I lose weight. So I'm starting to associate crazy with weight loss.

This week has been so hectic and stressful. But my pre-weigh-in this morning went well. It showed that I had lost almost a pound this week. Of course, anything's possible by tomorrow morning when I really weigh in, but I think I'm going to see a good result.

And the best part is that I've resisted the urge to overeat this week. I've splurged a little here and there, but no more so than any other week. The bad part is that I haven't been on the exercise bike in more than a week. Physical activity has been the biggest hurdle. I just can't get going or stay committed to it.

I think all the pacing I've done at work and elevated heart rate because of stress have actually worked in my favor. That's probably not the right mindset. But I do like what I see on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment