Sunday, July 11, 2010

How should I celebrate?

According to my scale at home, I've finally hit the 50 pounds lost mark. I won't consider it official until the final weigh-in at work on Thursday, but I'm confident the number will stand or be even better by then. So I'm already thinking about how I should celebrate.

I've been setting small goals since January, but it's always hard for me to come up with a way to reward myself. Yes, of course, just losing the weight is a huge reward. I've bought a few new clothes and treated myself to a haircut. But the truth is that I would have done those things even if I wasn't losing weight. And I'm not one for spending money on manicures/pedicures because I can do that myself at home. Plus, I really want to think of something out of the ordinary.

So I'm taking suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment