Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thinking more clearly

This is probably going to be hard to believe since my last post was just an hour ago. But I am thinking more clearly. Apparently, blogging is therapeutic. All of a sudden my brain seems to be firing on all cylinders instead of wallowing in misery. Maybe it was good to express my feelings. I've moved on to acceptance. And now I'm focused on what lies ahead. I'm not a quitter. In fact, I'm a fighter. I do not accept failure.

Plus, I've committed to being happy. I don't want to seem irrational about it, but I really want to try. So I'm going to think about what would make me happy in my current situation. I can't change what's already happened. But maybe I can make sure the outcome is positive and is something that will make me happy. Yes, that is what I'm going to think about when I'm going to sleep tonight. Sometimes my best ideas come to me while I'm sleeping. Perhaps that will happen tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment