Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly weigh-in, part 2: Even worse than I expected

Last week's weight: 189.2
This week's weight: 195.4
Difference: +6.2
Total weight loss: 76.4

If you read this morning's post, then you know I was prepared for a bad week when I stepped on the scale. But this week's gain was even worse than I expected. I do think it's pretty hard to actually gain 6 pounds in a week, so I'm guessing part of that is all the foods I ate that were high in sodium.

Honestly, I almost didn't weigh in this week. I didn't want to face it. But denial isn't going to get me anywhere. I've already committed to doing better. All I can do now is move forward. Dwelling on my mistakes won't make that any easier. I'm a little freaked out by the backsliding, but I'm mostly willing myself to be tough.

So far, so good today. Everything I've eaten has been healthy and lowfat. And I feel good. If I can just make it through the weekend, I think I'll be headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment