Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Doing better

Last week's weight: 194
This week's weight: 191
Difference: -3
Total weight lost: 80.8

I weighed in a day early this week because I won't be in the office Friday morning, which is when I normally weigh in. Plus, I knew this had been a good week and I figured seeing the number on the scale would be a nice little confidence boost. I'm not quite back to where I was a month ago, but I'm close and at least I'm heading in the right direction. I had hoped to be at about 90 pounds lost by April 1. So you can see it has not been a successful three months for weight loss. But I am at least maintaining and proving that when I gain a little, I can and will take the right steps to lose it. My eating habits still haven't been as great as I would like, but I am doing better and making smarter choices. I still haven't gotten back to walking, but part of that has to do with the weather getting cold and rain. For now, I'm just glad to see losses two weeks in a row. That's enough to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment