Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Surprise, surprise, surprise

Last week's weight: 190.6
This week's weight: 189.2
Difference: -1.4
Total weight lost: 82.6

This week's number was completely unexpected. But, of course, I'm thrilled. I'm having a terrible day, so this is at least one bright spot. Based on my poor eating some days this week and lack of exercise, I expected to have stayed the same or even to have gained a pound. So the progress might be slow, but I am still making progress toward my goal. I had hoped to reach 90 pounds lost by April 1, which is highly unlikely at this point. I'm not going to beat myself up. Instead, I'm going to revise my goal. Now, I'm hoping to get to 85 pounds lost. Based on my current rate of weight loss even that will be a struggle. But I like having a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment