Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Slow and steady

Last week's weight: 186
This week's weight: 184.6
Difference: -1.4
Total weight lost: 87.2

I weighed in a day early this week because I'm headed out of town for a few days. In the past, I've taken the scale with me. But not this time. I feel like I should be happy about this week's weight loss. I splurged a little yet I still lost. That's always good. But I'm disappointed that I didn't reach my goal of 90 pounds lost by July 1. Sure, I'm close. And at least I'm losing again -- averaging a half a pound a week over the past couple of months. All things considered, that's a good result. My new goal is to reach 100 pounds lost by Oct. 1. That seems a bit unrealistic because I'd need to lose about a pound a week. If I stop the occasional indulgences, I can do it. I guess I'll just see how things go during July. I may have to revise the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment