Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekly weigh-in ... amended

So I'm not actually going to change the number on my tracking chart, but I am baffled at what I saw on the scale this morning. When I officially weighed in yesterday morning, I had lost a half pound in the past week. This morning, the scale says I weigh FOUR pounds less than yesterday.

That's just not possible. As you know, I'm pretty realistic. I expect a pound or two difference from day to day. But FOUR pounds! I don't know what to think. Of course, I'd like to think that today's number is the most accurate. But who knows.

So my mood is a little better today, but I'm still not feeling quite as perky as I had been. I don't know what's going on. I'm hoping it's just a blip and fun Sherry will return at any moment ... especially since I have a party to attend this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment