Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekly weigh-in: Success!

I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been run over by a train while I was sleeping. Head hurt. Muscles ached. A little blue. I wanted to stay under the covers all day. But it's a good thing I didn't.

This morning's weigh-in went better than expected -- three pounds lost this week. That brings me to a total of 61 pounds. As I noted previously, this week has been an interesting challenge -- one that made me think I have truly changed my habits and I won't ever slip back into my old way of doing things.

I'm trying to focus on those three pounds lost, but I'm feeling restless and uneasy today. No specific reason, which is probably what concerns me most. Maybe it's just the dreary weather. Or maybe it's that my head still hurts and my muscles still ache. Brain feels like mush and I have so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment