Monday, September 27, 2010

Whining about wine

As you know, I've re-dedicated myself to staying on track with my eating habits. I did great Saturday and Sunday ... and most of the day Monday. But wine is apparently my downfall. Losing weight would be so much easier if I could eliminate alcohol. Don't get me wrong. I don't drink that much. But a glass or two of wine a few times a week is something I just can't resist. But it's hard to fit that into my daily Weight Watchers points allotment. So today I'm going over. I could have skipped dinner, but that didn't seem like a good idea. Ultimately, I think my point is that there are certain luxuries I'm not willing to give up. All things in moderation, right? Plus, part of my journey is about learning to love my life and enjoy every minute. I'm getting much better at it. I don't see myself giving up wine, but that does make my quest just that much harder. Is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment