Friday, November 26, 2010

Weekly weigh-in: It could have been so much worse

So I've been droning on all week about how my eating and drinking habits haven't been so good lately. With Thanksgiving this week as well, I was prepared when I stepped on the scale this morning. Yes, I gained. But only 1.2 pounds. Honestly, under the circumstances, I can live with that. I hate that I let things get out of control recently, but I think I'm back on track. Of course I splurged yesterday, but I didn't actually go crazy. That made me feel good. It made me think I can get back on track. So I'm starting fresh today. My total weight loss since January stands at 75.2 pounds. I'm making a new, small goal -- reach 80 pounds lost by Dec. 31. That's five weeks, which means less than a pound a week. I know I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment