Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scattered

My thoughts are all over the place today. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm tired. I guess I'll start with how my eating and drinking this week have not been very good. I've had dinner out on Friday, Tuesday and tonight. My food choices weren't great, but they weren't awful. The drinks, however, are probably going to be the reason I don't see a good number on the scale Friday. I did so well last week, and now I'm off track again. One step forward, two steps back. Ugh.

Also, very little exercise in the past 2 1/2 weeks. I know walking more would at least counteract the splurging. I'm just so tired. My job is very stressful. I'm still feeling 100 percent after having the flu a couple of weeks ago. I know. Excuses, excuses.

So finally there's my personal drama. As usual, I'm not entirely comfortable giving details. But I have set Feb. 28 as the deadline for resolving it. I simply can't handle uncertainty. It makes me crazy. I know what I want to happen. Either it will or it won't. I know I need to do my part and if I don't, then I only have myself to blame. Is that vague enough?

Anyway, all my whining of late annoys even me. I'm going to try to do better. I want to recapture the days where I blogged about everything that made me happy that day. Those things exist. I just need to figure out how to let those things outweigh the bad. I'll get back there. I know it.

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Julie Newmar Writes. Read some of her stuff. It might just pick you up. It did me, and I've been in a suicidal way lately.

    ReplyDelete