Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: I didn't see that coming

This week's weight: 188.8
Last week's weight: 192
Difference: -3.2
Total weight lost: 83

I started this week off good. After a slight gain last week, I knew I wanted to redeem myself. As the week went on, however, I slipped a little. But I have walked a lot more this week than I had been in the past couple of months. As of yesterday, I thought maybe I'd lost a pound. So I was surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and I'd lost 3.2 pounds. I've said this before but my most stressful weeks are sometimes the ones where I lose the most weight. I'm going to try to stay on track through the weekend, but it might be difficult given that I'm hosting an Oscar soiree on Sunday. But I'm already planning lots of healthy snacks. Also, I'm trying not to think too much about my goal of getting to a total of 90 pounds lost by April 1. It's still possible, but I don't want to feel like I've failed if I don't make it. I'm just glad to still be losing overall. That's really all I can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment