Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: I blew it

Last week's weight: 190.6
This week's weight: 192
Difference: +1.4
Total weight lost: 79.8

When I was eating the mac and cheese and drinking the cherry ginger whiskey punch last Friday, I knew it was wrong. Then there was the giant soft pretzel at the movies on Saturday. And let's not forget about the beer, wine, chips and salsa, and Girl Scout cookies. Seriously, what did I expect?

Thinking about it now, I feel lucky that I didn't gain more. It's been a stressful and emotional week. That's no excuse for the splurging, but it is the reason. I'm struggling to overcome the emotional eating. I know it. On the bright side, I'm doing much better than I used to.

So I had a bad week. It's Friday. I feel better than I have in weeks. I'm going to just put this week behind me and move on with enjoying my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment