Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another good pre-weigh-in

As usual, I did a pre-weigh-in midway through the week. The result was good this morning -- 187.2 pounds, which is 2.8 less than last Friday. Unlike last week, though, I'm going try not to get my hopes up. Yes, I expect to have lost weight this week, but losing 2.8 pounds in a week would be a lot. I've said all along that I'm happy with one pound a week. I just need to see that I'm making progress.

I really feel like I am making progress this week. I actually feel much better than last week. I did change my eating habits slightly this week. I cooked two new dishes over the weekend and I've been eating them all week. I also stopped eating yogurt for breakfast and now make myself a sandwich with egg white, cheese, ham and a sandwich thin. It's more Weight Watchers points than the yogurt but it seems to be making me feel better and I'm rarely hungry before lunch. In fact, I've actually been eating a little more than normal during the day this week but I haven't snacked as much at night. Anyway, I think I'm figuring out again how to space my food out so I'm never too hungry.

One downside this week is that I haven't walked as much as I would have liked. But I've been suffering from migraines since last week and I simply haven't felt like doing much exercise. I think that's OK as long as I keep my eating under control.

So with two days until my official weekly weigh-in, I'm hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment