Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: A day early

This week's weight: 189.2
Last week's weight: 189.2
Difference: 0
Total weight lost: 82.6

I'm headed out of town this afternoon and, for once, I'm not taking the scale with me. So I weighed in a day early. As I've been saying all week, I knew I couldn't expect to lose this week. There was too much splurging. I'm just happy I didn't gain. Staying the same this week feels like a success. And I'm happy that I met my goal of walking at least 15 miles (15.4 to be exact) this week.

My goal while I'm visiting my family this weekend is to make smart choices. I know I'll eat and drink a few thinks beyond the norm, but I think that's OK as long as I don't go overboard. Plus, my mom's cooking things that are good for me or we've agreed to eat out at places where I won't go crazy. And I've bringing my tennis shoes and workout clothes in hopes of keeping up with my walking.

All-in-all it's been a good week. I've been to two parties and celebrated my birthday without gaining weight. I can live with not losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment