Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekly weigh-in: Diligence pays off

I knew that if I really started keeping track of what I was eating again, I'd see results. I lost 2.8 pounds this week, bringing me to a total of 70.6 since January. Wow. That feels pretty amazing. This makes me think I might even be able to achieve by 75 pound goal by Oct. 29. Losing 2.2 pounds each week for the next two weeks won't be easy, but it's not impossible.

The best part about this week is that I still ate plenty and I ate out several times. Once again, that proves to me that I'm in this for the long haul. I have changed my habits and I know how to make good choices (even when I'm splurging). The hardest part is that I gave up wine. I don't see that lasting, but I knew it would make a difference. And it was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment