Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekly weigh-in: Blah

I guess I knew it wasn't going to be a great week, but I thought it would be better. I lost just under a pound, bringing my total since January to exactly 66 pounds. I've also realized that I had a slight miscalculation last week when I said I needed to lose 8.8 pounds by the end of October to reach 75 pounds lost. I actually needed to lose 9.8. Ugh!

So, as of today, I have exactly four weeks to lose 9 pounds to reach my goal. Based on the rate of weight loss recently, I'm not feeling optimistic. I really need something to get me moving in the right direction and fast.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, hip-hip hooray for losing weight! Good lord woman, you were able to eat some tasty foods this week and you lost weight! Do you know what that means? It means you are living a healthy and fun life. You're doing PERFECT.

    And while I have no doubt you are capable of losing 10 pounds by the end of October, I don't think you should put that kind of pressure on yourself. You family is going to be in awe of what you've done already. Focus on just living and laughing and enjoying life. It seems like you are doing just fine from what I can see.

    Also, remember it comes off slower the more you lose. AND if you stress about it at all, it will just hurt. Cortisol, the stress hormone, can do damage to your effort.

    Be happy lady. You LOST weight this week. And you're doing it the perfect way. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete