Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have a plan

As expected, I woke up this morning feeling awful and completely regretting yesterday's binge. First thing I did, though, was throw the bag of Cheez Doodles (not that there were many left) in the trash. Then, I set out to make a plan for what I'm going to eat today. When I look at it, it seems like a lot of food. There are plenty of snacks since it's a Sunday and I'll be sitting around at home a lot today. (That's usually when I'm tempted to snack.) I'm also going to start the day with a walk around my neighbor, but I needed a cup of coffee first. Here's what I plan to eat today, including the number of Weight Watchers plus points for each.

BREAKFAST (9 a.m.)
One serving of leftover egg white, canadian bacon and hash brown casserole (4 points)
Banana (0 points)

SNACK (11 a.m.)
Cucumber slices (0 points)
Weight Watchers string cheese (1 point)
Apple or peach (0 points)

LUNCH (1 p.m.)
1 can Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup (4 points)

SNACK (3 p.m.)
1 single-serve container Greek yogurt (3 points)
1 pouch 100 calorie Nabisco chocolate-covered pretzels
 (3 points)

DINNER (6 p.m.)
2 homemade chicken fajitas (5 points)

SNACK (8 p.m.)
94% fat-free popcorn, single-serve bag (3 points)
Weight Watchers dark chocolate raspberry popsicle (2 points)

That's a total of 25 points and I get 29 a day, which means I could turn my yogurt into a milkshake by adding a little lowfat ice cream and skim milk. Or I could add a side of corn to dinner. This looks like a good plan and one I can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment