Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: I told you so

Last week's weight: 184.6
This week's weight: 187
Difference: +2.4
Total weight lost since January 2010: 84.8

I knew today's result wasn't going to be good. The indulgences over the past week were too many. You can't eat the way I did and not gain weight. Or at least I can't. The good news is that rededicating myself to better eating habits worked yesterday.

Aside from a case of the munchies last night (and I satisfied it with a handful of pretzel sticks), I did extremely well yesterday. For most of the day, I didn't feel hungry or deprived. I even had a lowfat banana and chocolate milkshake after dinner. But I did go over my daily Weight Watchers points allotment by four points. That's not so bad for the first day of trying to get back on track and considering I had a terrible migraine, which made it really difficult for me to focus on anything else.

If I can string enough good days together, I will lose weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment