Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's working!

I don't want to get too excited because it is only day two. But my attempts to cut back severely on sugar seem to be working. I felt great yesterday and managed to eat very little sugar, except for fruit. The same is true so far today.

And, the best news, the scale is cooperating again. I know it's early in the week and things could change before Friday's weigh-in. But I like what I see so far. I just need to stick with it.

Honestly, though, I don't feel nearly as hungry as I did. A few days ago, I would have been starving by this time of day and barely able to wait until dinner. I'm hungry right now, but I'm not in a rush to fix dinner. And I simply feel good.

Also, tomorrow will be my second day on the Couch to 5K program. I'm actually feeling kind of excited about giving it another try in the morning. I hope I feel that way when the alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment