Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Paying the price for poor decisions

This week's weight: 187.2
Last week's weight: 186.4
Difference: +0.8
Total weight lost since January 2010: 84.6

If you read yesterday's post, you know I was prepared for what I saw on the scale this morning. In some respects, I did really well this week. I walked/jogged three days and I generally felt good about my progress. But, in hindsight, I know I didn't always eat/drink the right things. And I'm certain that three specific splurges led to the gain. I knew I was choosing the wrong path, but I did it anyway. I was pretty unhappy with myself yesterday, but I feel better about it today. Overall, I had a good week. I felt good and I felt like I was enjoying my life. So I gained a little. I'll lose it this week. It's always going to be a constant battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment