Saturday, January 8, 2011

How'd I get so lucky?

I got a card from a friend today and the message was just what I needed to hear right now. It said: "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." I really haven't known this friend very long and don't know him very well, but he clearly gets my sense of humor. And I feel lucky to have met this person. As I've gone through so many changes this year, there have been a lot of people who've contributed to my success. I can remember the precise moment this person inspired me to truly think about what makes me happy and how to achieve it. It's been a rough few days. This was just what I needed to put me in a better mood. I encourage you all to take a moment to think about the people who've influenced your life in a positive way and to make sure they know.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, love this. I have had this as my favorite quote on FB for a long time. It is words to live by.

    ReplyDelete