Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rebounding already

I was pretty unhappy with myself after my earlier post. I realize it was just about an hour ago. But I couldn't let it go. I hate when I get depressed and mopey and whiny. It's really not my style. I'm much more of a fighter than that. Ever since I woke up this morning, I felt like I just didn't have any fight left in me. I almost wrote that this morning, but decided I was being too negative. And I was. I'm sorry that I spent the entire day feeling sorry for myself.

In the past hour, I've made breakfast for dinner (cheese omelet and greek yogurt with fruit). I even made two servings of everything so I can have it for breakfast tomorrow. It tasted so good -- and so good for me. I know what I need to do to turn my thoughts around. And I'm the only one who can do it. My brain had a moment of weakness and all of the bad thoughts came pouring out. But enough is enough.

No more sulking. No more poor eating habits. No more whining. I don't give up that easily!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Now go listen to that Argent song and we'll all be better.

    ReplyDelete