Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly weigh-in: Distracted and disappointed

Last week's weight: 190.6
This week's weight: 192.4
Difference: +1.8
Total lost: 79.4

Not a good week. I gained. But what did I expect? I've eaten Chinese, steak, mashed potatoes, bacon and I've definitely had my fair share of wine in the past week. I guess I'm just glad the number wasn't worse. The real problem is that I've allowed myself to get distracted and that has led to disappointment. I know I've said it before, but I do well when I keep track of what I eat and when I'm really focused on losing weight. As soon as I take my eye off the ball, I don't do as well. Sounds simple. Right? But it's not. This week has been crazy. Again, my emotions have been all over the place and the stress level at work has been higher than normal. And I've definitely been having that feeling where I don't want to leave the house because I don't want people looking at me. I know I'm being irrational, but I can't help it. Maybe next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment